Legal Assistant 100% - Geneva
For our office in Geneva, we are looking for bright and motivated candidates, with attention to detail, and a real desire to be part of a dynamic international environment. Working as part of a team, the Legal Assistant will provide support and assistance to several lawyers.
• Opening new clients and cases on the database system and data-enrichment;
• Carrying out conflict of interest (COI) checks;
• Participating in submissions’ filing and hearing preparations;
• Managing physical and electronic filing and archiving;
• Producing all typing and secretarial services and correspondence, including formatting submissions and other legal documents;
• Handling diary management and travel arrangements (booking hotel and flights, taking care of potential reimbursements, and others);
• Providing general administrative tasks, including replacement at reception.
• Executive Secretary diploma or University degree in law or equivalent;
• At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a law firm or similar business;
• Excellent knowledge of French and English; other language skills would be an asset;
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office: Word at advanced level, Excel, PowerPoint; Outlook);
• Rigorous organisational skills and a keen eye for detail;
• Good presence and “hands on” attitude;
• Proven ability to work in a team as well as autonomously, with strong communication skills;
• Stress resilient, proactive and motivated;
• Swiss or holder of a Swiss work permit.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic international team, please send your application documents (CV, cover letter, diplomas and work certificates) to Nicole Lambert, HR Officer (email@example.com), or on our careers page (https://www.lalive.law/careers/). Only direct applications considered.