ASSOCIATE – INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION GROUP
GENEVA, ZURICH OR LONDON
We are currently looking for a highly committed mid-level to senior associate to join our arbitration team, based in any of our three offices.
This role requires technical excellence, a proven capacity to manage cases, rigour, motivation and a strong ability to work independently in a multi-jurisdictional environment.
What we look for:
• At least 4-5 years’ post-qualified experience in international arbitration;
• Excellent academic credentials, ideally having qualified within a common law jurisdiction;
• Strong research, analytical and drafting skills;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Structured, precise and organised;
• Native or near-native English speaker; other language skills would be an asset;
• Local work permit required.
What we offer:
• A stimulating international environment with a team of experienced arbitration lawyers;
• Highly interesting work on cross-border mandates, including high profile and high-value commercial and investment arbitration cases in a variety of industries;
• Ample development support, including generous individual training and development budget;
• Genuine opportunity to become involved in professional associations and build a profile;
• Competitive salary.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic international team, please send your application documents (CV and cover letter) to Laura Juillet, HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only direct applications considered.