RUSSIAN-QUALIFIED INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION ASSOCIATE GENEVA
We are currently looking for a highly committed Russian-qualified associate to join our arbitration team and develop our Russia-related arbitration practice, based in our Geneva office.
This role requires technical excellence, rigour, motivation and a strong ability to work independently in a multi-jurisdictional environment.
What we look for:
• Trained and qualified in Russia, with at least 2 years of associate experience in international arbitration matters gained in Russia;
• Some post-qualified experience of international arbitration gained within a top-tier Swiss or international arbitration practice outside of Russia; such experience to include ideally both counsel and tribunal secretary work, commercial as well as investment arbitration matters, especially those focusing on Russia State investment arbitration cases and other Russia-based clients or issues;
• Excellent academic credentials – postgraduate studies in a common law jurisdiction, as well as specialized postgraduate studies in public international law and/or arbitration would all be of advantage;
• Strong research, analytical and drafting skills;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Structured, precise and organised;
• Native or near-native Russian language skills and strong written and oral English are imperative.
What we offer:
• A stimulating international environment with a team of experienced arbitration lawyers;
• Highly interesting work on cross-border mandates, including high profile and high-value commercial and investment arbitration cases in a variety of industries;
• Ample development support, including generous individual training and development budget;
• Genuine opportunity to become involved in professional associations and build a profile;
• Competitive salary.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic international team, please send your application documents (CV and cover letter) to Laura Juillet, HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 21 July 2019. Only direct applications received before the closing date will be considered.