Associate – Litigation Practice Group - GENEVA
We are currently looking for a committed, self-motivated, Swiss-qualified associate based in Geneva, focusing on white collar crime.
This role requires technical excellence, rigour, motivation and a strong ability to work independently in a multi-jurisdictional environment.
What we look for:
• Admission to the bar (Switzerland);
• Excellent academic credentials (Swiss law degree);
• At least 3 years’ experience in private practice or as prosecutor in-house;
• Strong research, analytical and drafting skills;
• A French native or near-native speaker with excellent English is required; a good knowledge of German or other languages would be of benefit;
• Applicants with doctorate, postgraduate specialization or publications in criminal law will be given priority;
• Strong interpersonal skills, good communication and coordination skills;
• A structured and precise working method.
What we offer:
• A stimulating international environment with a team of experienced lawyers;
• Highly interesting work on cross-border mandates, including high profile and high-value cases in a variety of industries;
• Ample development support, including generous individual training and a development budget;
• A genuine opportunity to become involved in professional associations and build a profile;
• A competitive salary.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic international team, please send your application documents (CV and cover letter) to Laura Juillet, HR Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only direct applications are considered.