Junior Associate – Arbitration practice group - London
Following the opening of our London office, we are currently looking for a highly committed junior associate for its arbitration team.
This role requires technical excellence, rigour, motivation and a strong ability to work independently in a multi-jurisdictional environment.
What we look for:
• Qualified in England & Wales
• Excellent academic credentials
• Newly Qualified to 2 years Post Qualified Experience in the international arbitration department of a London law firm
• Excellent written advocacy skills
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, good communication and coordination skills
• Structured and precise working method
• UK work permit required.
What we offer:
• A stimulating international environment with a team of experienced arbitration lawyers
• Highly interesting work on cross-border mandates, including high profile and high value commercial and investment arbitration cases in a variety of industries
• Ample development support, including generous individual training and development budget
• Genuine opportunity to become involved in professional associations and build a profile
• Competitive salary
If you are interested in working in a dynamic and stimulating international environment, please send Deenah Parmar (email@example.com) your application documents. Only direct applications welcome.