LALIVE Covid-19-related policy and business continuity plan20 March 2020
Updated as at 1 June
- Our priorities are to act responsibly vis-à-vis our community, to keep our employees and our clients safe and to ensure continuity in the provision of our legal services.
- Our management teams constantly monitor the situation and liaise to adjust and implement the necessary COVID-19-related measures. These are based on recommendations and requirements issued by national and international authorities.
- As a disputes firm, we are able to respond quickly and effectively to early stage dispute enquiries arising from this crisis, and LALIVE’s business readiness has already been of significant comfort to our clients and our employees.
- Our business continuity plan has now been adjusted to the deconfinement measures, with our teams continuing to work hard on all matters for our clients:
- our lawyers, assistants, trainees and other support staff are now all working in part remotely and in part in the office on a rota basis, with everyone continuing to have full access to the office systems
- we are able to organise client meetings at our principal offices and have already held several remote (virtual) hearings from there, with VC infrastructure installed in all of our large meeting rooms
- you continue to have access to our teams via email and telephone or by video conferencing.
- We wish all of our clients, suppliers, colleagues, friends, and their respective families the very best during what continue to be challenging times. We look forward to seeing you all again in person once life returns to normal and meanwhile stay safe.