LALIVE Covid-19-related policy and business continuity plan20 March 2020
Updated as at 10 November
- Our priorities are to act responsibly vis-à-vis our community, to keep our employees and our clients safe and to ensure continuity in the provision of our legal services.
- Our management teams constantly monitor the situation and liaise to adjust and implement the necessary COVID-19-related measures. These are based on recommendations and requirements issued by national and international authorities.
- As a disputes firm, we are able to respond quickly and effectively to early stage dispute enquiries arising from this crisis, and LALIVE’s business readiness has already been of significant comfort to our clients and our employees.
We continue to monitor and adjust our business continuity plan as national covid-related measures evolve:
- our lawyers, assistants and trainees are now all working remotely as much as possible, with support services working in the office on a rota basis. Everyone continues to have full access to the office systems
- we continue to hold virtual hearings from our offices when possible, with VC infrastructure installed in all of our large meeting rooms
- clients continue to have access to our teams via email and telephone or by video conferencing.
Our teams have adapted very well to this situation, and are working hard on all matters for our clients.
- We wish all of our clients, suppliers, colleagues, friends, and their respective families the very best during what continue to be challenging times. We look forward to seeing you all again in person once life returns to normal and meanwhile stay safe.