Associate - international arbitration group - geneva, zurich or london
We are currently looking for a highly committed mid-level to senior associate to join our arbitration team, based in any of our three offices.
This role requires technical excellence, a proven capacity to manage cases, rigour, motivation and a strong ability to work independently in a multi-jurisdictional environment.
What we look for:
- At least 5 years’ post-qualified experience in international arbitration with a focus on construction;
- Excellent academic credentials, ideally having qualified within a common law jurisdiction;
- Strong research, analytical and drafting skills;
- Case-management experience;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Structured, precise and organised;
- Native or near-native English speaker; other language skills would be an asset;
- Local work permit required.
What we offer:
- A stimulating international environment with a team of experienced arbitration lawyers;
- Highly interesting work on cross-border mandates, including high profile and high-value commercial and investment arbitration cases in a variety of industries;
- Ample development support, including generous individual training and development budget;
- Genuine opportunity to become involved in professional associations and build a profile;
- Competitive salary.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic international team, please submit your application documents (CV and cover letter) to Laura Juillet, Head of HR, by clicking on the link below. For any questions regarding this role please email email@example.com. Only direct applications considered.