ACCOUNTANT - 8 MONTHS CONTRACT
Our accounting team in Geneva is looking for bright and motivated candidates, with attention to details, and a strong desire to be part of a dynamic international environment. Reporting to the Head of Finance and Administration, the Accountant will assist the accounting team during the implementation of our new ERP, Aderant.
• Supporting corporate accountants in the day to day accounting and finance activities;
• Processing and posting customer invoices;
• Managing accounts receivable;
• Processing and posting bank transactions (incoming and outgoing payments, financial transactions, etc.);
• Assisting with monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements (accruals, valuations);
• Assisting on ad hoc accounting matters in the absence of team members as required.
• At least 5 years of experience in accounting;
• Good knowledge of Swiss accounting;
• Advanced knowledge of, and previous experience with Smartlex would be of benefit;
• Rigorous organisational skills and a keen eye for detail;
• Proven ability to work in a team as well as autonomously;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and understanding of confidentiality;
• Excellent written and oral English and French imperative;
• Swiss work permit required.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic international team, please send your application documents (CV, cover letter and work certificates) to Nicole Lambert, HR Officer. Only direct applications considered.